Are you Dr. Redd?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 12th St
Meridian, MS 39301Phone(601) 703-9265Fax(601) 703-9277
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rita (Rollins) Redd, MD is a board certified family physician in Meridian, Mississippi. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi, Alabama, and Illinois. She is affiliated with Rush Foundation Hospital and H. C. Watkins Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Advocate Health CareResidency, Family Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- MS State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Horizon Ambulatory Care EHR, McKesson Corporation, 2013
- Covington County Hospital to Offer COVID-19 Vaccinations in Four CountiesJanuary 12th, 2021