Dr. Salani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10833 Le Conte Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90095Phone(310) 825-6021
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Gynecological Oncology, 2005 - 2008
- Emory UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2001 - 2005
- Northeastern Ohio University College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- GA State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Gynecologic Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- A Limited Access Phase I/II Trial of Paclitaxel, Cisplatin and CTEP Supplied Agent ABT-888 (Veliparib) (IND#77840, NSC#737664) in the Treatment of Advanced, Persistent, or Recurrent Carcinoma of the Cervix Start of enrollment: 2011 Apr 01Leitao, M.M.,Mannel, R.S.,Mutch, D.G.,Rose, P.G.,Salani, R.,Service, C.I.,Thigpen, J.T.,Waggoner, S.E.
- Phase I Evaluation of Intravenous Carboplatin With Weekly Paclitaxel and Bevacizumab in Patients Undergoing Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, and Primary Peritoneal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2010 Sep 01Salani, R.
Publications & Presentations
- The American Society of Clinical Oncology 2021 annual (virtual) meeting: A review and summary of selected abstracts.Ritu Salani, Joyce F. Liu> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2021 Jun 28
- Pilot study of fractional CO2 laser therapy for genitourinary syndrome of menopause in gynecologic cancer survivors.Allison M. Quick, Travis J. Dockter, Jennifer Le-Rademacher, Ritu Salani, Catherine O. Hudson, Andrew F. Hundley, Shelby A. Terstriep, Lauren Streicher, Stephanie S. F...> ;Maturitas. 2021 Feb 1
- Unwittingly biased: A note to gynecologic cancer providers.Dana M. Chase, Ritu Salani, John Farley, Tara Torres, Jeff Stone> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2021 Jan 20
- Join now to see all
- An Ecological Evaluation of the Increasing Incidence of Endometrial Cancer and the Obesity EpidemicStacy A Smrz, Corinne Calo, Ritu Salani, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Disappointing but Important: Cervical Cancer OUTBACK Trial’s Negative ResultsJune 2021
- Dr. Salani on the Progression of Upfront Ovarian Cancer TreatmentMarch 6th, 2020
- Dr. Salani on Patient Selection for Primary Debulking Surgery in Ovarian CancerJanuary 24th, 2020
- Lymphadenectomy Often Useless in Ovarian CancerMarch 1st, 2019
- Join now to see all
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: