Are you Dr. Aslam?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 S Liberty St
New Orleans, LA 70112
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rizwan Aslam, DO is an otolaryngologist in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Tulane Health System and Veterans Affairs Hospital.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2004 - 2005
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State License 2010 - 2022
- OH State License 2009 - 2011
- PA State License 2003 - 2010
- AOA Board of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Locally advanced asymptomatic papillary thyroid cancer presenting with retropharyngeal lymph node metastasis symptoms.Kholmatov, R.,Emejulu, O.,Murad, F.,Aslam, R.,Kandil, E.> ;Gland Surg. 2018 Jan 06
- An Expansile Mass of the Sphenoid Sinus or Petrous Apex.Pou, J. D.,Marino, M. J.,Aslam, R.> ;JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2016 Dec 23
- Optimal Timing for a Repeat Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy of Thyroid Nodule Following an Initial Nondiagnostic Fine-Needle AspirationEmad Kandil, Rizwan Aslam, Ahmed Deniwar, Krzysztof Moroz, Tina Thethi> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2016 Aug 01
- Join now to see all