Dr. Khan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1450 5th St Se Ste 3600
Puyallup, WA 98372Phone+1 253-841-4378Fax+1 509-248-3723
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rizwana Khan is a pulmonologist in Puyallup, WA and is affiliated with MultiCare Auburn Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Aga Khan Medical College and has been in practice 16 years. She specializes in critical care medicine and pulmonary diseases and is experienced in critical care procedures and endobronchial ultrasound and bronchoscopies.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Aga Khan Medical CollegeClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2005 - Present
- OH State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- The CaneApril 2021
- A Physician’s Convoluted FMLA JourneyJuly 30th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: