- Dr. Rob Oshinsky, MD is a neurologist in Laurel, Maryland. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. She is affiliated with Laurel Regional Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Education & Medical Training
- Montefiore University Hospital - Upmc
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- University of Maryland
- University of Texas Southwestern/Parkland Health & Hospital System
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationPractice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical characteristics of progressive relapsing multiple sclerosis. Tullman, M. J., Oshinsky, R. J., Lublin, F. D., Cutter, G. R.; Mult Scler. 2004 Aug.
- The cellular response of JC virus T-antigen-induced brain tumor implants to a Murine intra-ocular model. Croul, S., Lublin, F. D., Del Valle, L., Oshinsky, R. J., Giordano, A., Khalili, K., Ritchie, C. K.; J Neuroimmunol. 2000 Jul 1.
- Cerebral glucose metabolic and plasma catecholamine responses to the alpha(2) adrenoceptor antagonist ethoxyidazoxan given to healthy volunteers. Schmidt, M. E., Oshinsky, R. J., Kim, H. G., Schouten, J. L., Folley, B. S., Potter, W. Z.; Psychopharmacology (Berl). 1999 Sep.
- Register to See 2 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BCBS Maryland POS
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BlueChoice Network POS
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Rob Oshinsky, Dr. Rob Oshinsky, MD, Dr. R Oshinsky, Dr. Rob Joan Oshinsky