Dr. Allen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Mark West Springs Rd
Santa Rosa, CA 95403Phone+1 707-576-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2007 - Present
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Improved Neuropsychological and Neurological Functioning Across Three Antiretroviral Regimens in Diverse Resource-Limited Settings: AIDS Clinical Trials Group Study a5...R Murphy, R Allen> ;British Journal of Anaesthesia.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: