Dr. Aragon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office23401 Prairie Star Pkwy
Lenexa, KS 66227Phone(913) 677-6319Fax(913) 677-1540
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Aragon is a laparoscopic bariatric surgeon in Kansas City, and is affiliated with AdventHealth hospitals. He received his surgical training from Loma Linda University Medical Center in California and has been in practice 12 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish and Portuguese. He specializes in bariatric surgery and is experienced in laparoscopy, minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery, and general / gastrointestinal surgery.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Surgery, 2006 - 2013
- Universidad de Montemorelos School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2008 - Present
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsThe small splice variant of HPV16 E6, E6, reduces tumor formation in cervical carcinoma xenografts.Maria Filippova, Whitney Evans, Robert Aragon, Valery Filippov, Vonetta M. Williams, Linda Hong, Mark E. Reeves, Penelope J. Duerksen-Hughes> ;Virology. 2014 Feb 1
- 20 citationsRASSF1C modulates the expression of a stem cell renewal gene, PIWIL1.Mark E. Reeves, Melissa L Baldwin, Robert Aragon, Scott W. Baldwin, Shin-Tai Chen, Xin-Min Li, Subburaman Mohan, Yousef G. Amaar> ;BMC Research Notes. 2012 May 16
- 60 citationsTechniques of hepatic resectionRobert Aragon, Naveenraj L. Solomon> ;Journal of gastrointestinal oncology. 2012 Jan 2
- Join now to see all
- Weight Loss Isn’t Main Reason Why Some Are Having Weight Loss SurgeryJuly 1st, 2015
- Weight Loss Surgery Patients May Gain Brain PowerAugust 29th, 2014
- Spanish, Portuguese
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: