Are you Dr. Asbury?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office211 White Spruce Blvd
Interlakes Oncology & Hematology Pc
Rochester, NY 14623Phone(585) 475-8700Fax(585) 475-9411
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Asbury, MD is an oncologist in Rochester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester, Unity Hospital, and Lakeside Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1975
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsGoserelin acetate as treatment for recurrent endometrial carcinoma: a Gynecologic Oncology Group study.Robert F. Asbury, Virginia L. Brunetto, Roger B. Lee, Gary C. Reid, Thomas F. Rocereto> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2002 Dec 1
- Weekly paclitaxel in advanced non-small cell lung cancer.Chang AY, Rubins J, Asbury R, Boros L, Hui LF> ;Semin. Oncol.. 2001-08-01
- 4 citationsTreatment of squamous cell esophageal cancer with topotecan: an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Study (E2293).Robert F. Asbury, Stuart R. Lipsitz, David L. Graham, Carla I. Falkson, Luis Baez, Al B. Benson> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2000 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Geneva General HospitalGeneva, New York
- Lakeside Memorial HospitalBrockport, New York
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York
- Unity HospitalRochester, New York
- F. F. Thompson HospitalCanandaigua, New York