Dr. Atkins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 Old York Rd
Abington, PA 19001Phone+1 215-481-2336Fax+1 215-576-7671
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Anesthesiology, 1983 - 1985
- Newton-Wellesley HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- University of Massachusetts Medical SchoolClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsQuadratus lumborum block for elective cesarean section: simpler approach may gain more acceptance.Robert Atkins> ;Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. 2020 May 1
- COPD and abdominal surgery.Atkins, R.F.> ;JAMA. 2007 Sep 12
- The LMA is a critical rescue device in airway emergencies.Robert F. Atkins> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2005 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Abington Jefferson HealthAbington, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: