Dr. Bautista is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office441 N Lakeview Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807Phone+1 888-988-2800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2001 - 2004
- St Mary Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsRegulation of insulin-like growth factor-binding proteins in rats with insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.Buel D. Rodgers, Robert M. Bautista, Charles S. Nicoll> ;Experimental Biology and Medicine. 1995 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: