Dr. Beatty is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12200 W 106th St
Overland Park, KS 66215Phone(913) 299-9507Fax(913) 299-9542
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1979 - 1984
- Brigham and Womens HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPersistent nerve root compression by buckling of the longitudinal ligament after chemonucleolysis.Robert M. Beatty> ;Neurosurgery. 1987 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: