Dr. Berndt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office755 N 11th St
Beaumont, TX 77702Phone(409) 838-5214
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1980 - 1982
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrognoCIS EHR, Bizmatics, 2013
- Half of Des Moines County's About 2,000 Registered Patient Care Providers Have Received an Initial COVID-19 VaccineJanuary 11th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: