Are you Dr. Biechler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1818 N Meade St
Appleton, WI 54911Phone+1 920-738-6535
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Biechler, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Appleton, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. He is affiliated with ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton, ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, and ThedaCare Medical Center-New London.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsFellowship, Critical Care Medicine (Anesthesiology), 2013 - 2014
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Anesthesiology, 2009 - 2013
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The ascending thoracic aorta stages a vanishing actPaul S. Pagel, Robert A. Biechler, G. Hossein Almassi> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2013 Dec 1