Dr. Bloomberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6301 S Mcclintock Dr
Tempe, AZ 85283Phone(480) 838-3100Fax(480) 838-3902
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- MedStar HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- Michael G. DeGroote School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:Arizona State Castle Connolly, 2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Partner EHR, McKesson Corporation, 2012-2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Medisoft Clinical EHR, McKesson Corporation, 2011
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsCefotetan-induced anaphylaxis.Robert J. Bloomberg> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1988 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: