Dr. Brenes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4 Research Pkwy
Wallingford, CT 06492Phone(203) 598-6045Fax(203) 879-0834
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Mary's HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 2007 - 2014
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- CT State Medical License 2013 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- Primary cutaneous diffuse large B-cell lymphoma presenting as chronic non-healing ulcer.Victoria Billero, Charlotte LaSenna, Marco Romanelli, Alessio Giubellino, Robert A. Brenes, Paolo Romanelli> ;International Wound Journal. 2017 Jan 24
- 2 citationsConcomitant Deep Venous Thrombosis, Femoral Artery Thrombosis, and Pulmonary Embolism after Air TravelSalim Abunnaja, Marshall Clyde, Andrea Cuviello, Robert A. Brenes, Giuseppe Tripodi> ;Case reports in vascular medicine. 2014 Aug 21
- 2 citationsPrevention of Type II Endoleak by Laparoscopic Inferior Mesenteric Artery LigationRobert A. Brenes, Lucian Panait, Hussain M. A. Abbas, Leonidas Tapias, Giuseppe Tripodi, Michael S. Ajemian, Shady H. Macaron> ;Surgical Innovation. 2013 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Saint Mary's HospitalWaterbury, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: