Are you Dr. Buckingham?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office619 19th St S
Birmingham, AL 35249Phone+1 205-975-7387Fax+1 205-975-4662
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Buckingham, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Oregon, and Florida. He is affiliated with University of Alabama Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2011 - Present
- AL State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 59 citationsCytokine production and serum levels in systemic sclerosis.Thomas V. Kantor, Diana Friberg, Thomas A. Medsger, Robert B. Buckingham, Theresa L. Whiteside> ;Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology. 1992 Dec 1
- 15 citationsLymphokine-activated killer cell and natural killer cell activities in patients with systemic sclerosis.Thomas V. Kantor, Theresa L. Whiteside, Diana Friberg, Robert B. Buckingham, Thomas A. Medsger> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 1992 Jun 1
- 36 citationsTemporomandibular joint dysfunction syndrome: a close association with systemic joint laxity (the hypermobile joint syndrome)Robert B. Buckingham, Thomas W. Braun, David A. Harinstein, Koray Oral, Dorothy H. Bauman, Walter S. Bartynski, Paul J. Killian, Leo P. Bidula> ;Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology. 1991 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Alabama HospitalBirmingham, Alabama
- USA Health University HospitalMobile, Alabama