Are you Dr. Chamberlin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 Sixth Street South
Bayfront Family Health Center
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701Phone(727) 893-6917Fax(727) 893-6978
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Chamberlin, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Saint Petersburg, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Bayfront Health St. Petersburg and Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Bayfront Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1982 - 1986
- Memphis Hospital Medical CollegeClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1983 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsHemoglobin levels in normal-weight and obese patients during pregnancy.Alexandra M Crabb, Robert Chamberlin> ;Journal of Reproductive Medicine. 2012 Mar 1
- Uterine hyperstimulation resulting from intravaginal prostaglandin E2. A case report.Chamberlin RO, Cohen GR, Knuppel RA> ;J Reprod Med. 1987-03-01