Dr. Chasuk is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3401 North Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70806Phone(225) 381-6620Fax(225) 381-6629
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1988 - 2021
- NY State Medical License 1986 - Present
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Which complementary therapies can help patients with PMSBrice A. Labruzzo, Robert Chasuk, Susan K. Kendall> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2009 Oct 1
- 9 citationsSpiritual role in healing: An alternative way of thinkingEdwin D. Boudreaux, Erin L. O'Hea, Robert Chasuk> ;Primary Care. 2002 Jun 1
- Treatments for postherpetic neuralgia.Chasuk R> ;J Fam Pract. 1997-09-01
- Join now to see all
- BRG Physician Recognized with Inaugural Teaching AwardAugust 11th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: