Are you Dr. Clark?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Wellesley Trade Ln
Cary, NC 27519Phone(919) 363-7546Fax(919) 363-3616
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Clark, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Cary, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina, California, and Texas. He is affiliated with UNC REX Health Care.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 1986 - 1989
- Indiana University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Length of maternity leave and quality of mother-infant interactions.Clark, R.,Hyde, J. S.,Essex, M. J.,Klein, M. H.> ;Child Dev. 1997 Apr 01
- 2 citationsBreast imaging. A practical look at its capabilities and its limitations.Robert E. Clark, Lisa A. Nemec, Neil Love> ;Postgraduate Medicine. 1992 Oct 1
- 5 citationsNeoplastic Pseudoaneurysm of the Superior Mesenteric ArteryW M Marks, Richard P. Jacobs, Robert E. Clark> ;Radiology. 1978 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Cary Skin Center Proudly Welcomes Dr. Adam Ingraffea, Mohs SurgeonNovember 29th, 2017
- Cary Skin Center Proudly Welcomes Dr. Elias E. Ayli, Mohs SurgeonNovember 27th, 2017
- UNC REX Health CareRaleigh, North Carolina