Are you Dr. Covert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office120 N. Oak St.
Hinsdale, IL 60521Phone(630) 856-6442Fax(847) 991-0441
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Covert, MD is a neonatologist in Hinsdale, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, California, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center - Hinsdale, AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La Grange, and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Florida Affiliated HospitalsFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Pediatrics, 1982 - 1985
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- NC State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1985 - 1989
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- West Suburban Living Magazine Castle Connolly, 2014
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsSpecial relationships between fetal inflammatory response syndrome and bronchopulmonary dysplasia in neonates.Robert Mittendorf, Robert F. Covert, Anthony G. Montag, Wafic elMasri, Jonathan K. Muraskas, Kwang-sun Lee, Peter G. Pryde> ;Journal of Perinatal Medicine. 2005 Jan 1
- 8 citationsAssociation between lenticulostriate vasculopathy (LSV) and neonatal intraventricular hemorrhage (IVH)Robert Mittendorf, Robert F Covert, Peter G. Pryde, Kwang-sun Lee, Tamar Ben-Ami, David K. Yousefzadeh> ;Journal of Perinatology. 2004 Nov 1
- 1 citationsFetal gender and cocaine exposure as determinants of cord blood gamma-glutamyl transferase activity.Katrina J. Allen, Samir Y Wassef, Ian R. Tebbett, Robert F Covert, Peter F. Whitington> ;Journal of Perinatology. 2002 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center - HinsdaleHinsdale, Illinois
- Advocate Good Samaritan HospitalDowners Grove, Illinois
- Edward HospitalNaperville, Illinois
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Medical CenterJoliet, Illinois
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La GrangeLa Grange, Illinois
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center BolingbrookBolingbrook, Illinois