Dr. Cullom is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCullom Eye and Laser Center
120 Kings Way Suite 1300
Williamsburg, VA 23185Phone+1 757-345-3001Fax+1 757-345-3102
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/Wills Eye HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 1990 - 1993
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Internship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 1994
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsTwo neuro-ophthalmic episodes separated in time and spaceR. Douglas Cullom, Mary Ellen Cullom> ;Survey of Ophthalmology. 1995 Nov 1
- The effect of apraclonidine on the intraocular pressure of glaucoma patients following Nd:YAG laser posterior capsulotomy.Cullom, R. D., Schwartz, L. W.> ;Ophthalmic Surg. 1993 Sep
- Riverside Regional Medical CenterNewport News, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: