Are you Dr. Davidson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13 N Walnut St
Pinckneyville, IL 62274Phone(618) 357-2147Fax(618) 357-8142
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Davidson, MD is a board certified family physician in Pinckneyville, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Pinckneyville Community Hospital, Marshall Browning Hospital, and Washington County Hospital.
Education & Training
- Summa Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1981 - 1983
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1979 - 1981
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 1983 - 2011
- OH State Medical License 1982 - 2011
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsNovel factor VIII variants with a modified furin cleavage site improve the efficacy of gene therapy for hemophilia AGiang N. Nguyen, Lindsey A. George, Joshua I. Siner, Robert J. Davidson, Catherine B. Zander, X. L. Zheng, Valder R. Arruda, Rodney M. Camire, Denise E. Sabatino> ;Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. 2017 Jan 1
- 186 citationsIn vivo genome editing of the albumin locus as a platform for protein replacement therapyRajiv Sharma, Xavier M. Anguela, Yannick Doyon, Thomas Wechsler, Russell Dekelver, Scott Sproul, David Paschon, Jeffrey C. Miller, Robert J. Davidson, David A. Shivak,...> ;Blood. 2015 Oct 8
- 109 citationsRobust ZFN-mediated genome editing in adult hemophilic mice.Xavier M. Anguela, Rajiv Sharma, Yannick Doyon, Jeffrey C. Miller, Hojun Li, Virginia Haurigot, Michelle Rohde, Sunnie Wong, Robert J. Davidson, Shangzhen Zhou, Philip...> ;Blood. 2013 Nov 7
- Join now to see all