Dr. Davies is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13001 E 17th Pl
Aurora, CO 80045Phone(303) 724-1000Fax(303) 724-9472
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1993
- University of Colorado Denver School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 1998
- VT State Medical License 1990 - 1991
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Excellence in Clinical Innovation for Integrated Transgender Progam UCHealth Medical Staff, 2019
- Power Award (Outstanding Contribution to LGBT Community) Outfront Magazine/Denver LGBT Chamber of Commerce, 2016
- Martial Arts as Early Intervention for Teen Drug Abuse Start of enrollment: 2006 May 01Davies, R.
Publications & Presentations
- The (Slow) Depathologizing of Gender Incongruence.Robert D. Davies, Madeline E Davies> ;Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. 2020 Feb 1
- Gender-Affirming Hormone Use in Transgender Individuals: Impact on Behavioral Health and CognitionHillary B. Nguyen, Alexis M. Chavez, Emily Lipner, Liisa Hantsoo, Sara L. Kornfield, Robert D. Davies, C. Neill Epperson> ;Current Psychiatry Reports. 2018 Oct 11
- A Four-Week Reflective Writing Program in the Psychiatry Clerkship: Testing Effects on Reflective CapacityCharles A. Whitmore, Joseph T. Sakai, Susan K. Mikulich-Gilbertson, Robert D. Davies> ;Academic Psychiatry. 2019 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Colorado HospitalAurora, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: