Are you Dr. DeMartino?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWalter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Ave.
Washington, DC 20307Phone(202) 782-3501
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert DeMartino, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- St Elizabeths Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1992
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsA call to collaboration: The federal commitment to Suicide preventionRobert Demartino, Alexander E. Crosby, Marlene Echohawk, David A. Litts, Jane Pearson, Gerald A. Reed, Margaret West> ;Suicide and Life Threatening Behavior. 2003 Jun 1