Are you Dr. Dewey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 97 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Mcgregor St
Manchester, NH 03102Phone+1 603-663-6657Fax+1 603-663-6915
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Dewey, MD is a cardiologist in Manchester, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire, Maryland, and District of Columbia. He is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center, Elliot Hospital, and Parkland Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1984 - 1986
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1990 - 2020
- MD State Medical License 1983 - 1990
- DC State Medical License 1983 - 1986
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity EMR, GE Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsLong term outcomes in octogenarians undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: comparison of bare metal versus drug eluting stent.Shanmugam Uthamalingam, Imad Ahmado, Vijairam Selvaraj, Robert C. Dewey, James Flynn> ;International Journal of Cardiology. 2015 Jan 20
- 1 citationsFemoStop system for arterial puncture site closure.Robert C. Dewey, William A. Bradley, Louis I. Fink, David Goldberg> ;Journal of Invasive Cardiology. 2004 Jun 1
- 12 citationsRelation of st-segment elevation after healing of acute myocardial infarction to the presence of left ventricular aneurysmJoseph Lindsay, Robert C. Dewey, Barry S. Talesnick, Nicholas G. Nolan> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1984 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Catholic Medical CenterManchester, New Hampshire
- Elliot HospitalManchester, New Hampshire
- Parkland Medical CenterDerry, New Hampshire
- Speare Memorial HospitalPlymouth, New Hampshire
- St. Joseph HospitalNashua, New Hampshire
- Huggins HospitalWolfeboro, New Hampshire
- Monadnock Community HospitalPeterborough, New Hampshire