Robert Disalle, MD
- 2142 N Cove Blvd
Toledo, OH 43606
Phone: (419) 291-4438
Fax: (419) 479-6078
Dr. Disalle's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Vascular & Interventional
Dr. Disalle's Education & Medical Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Radiology
- University of Toledo College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Disalle's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyVascular & Interventional Radiology
Dr. Disalle's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Managing iliofemoral deep venous thrombosis of pregnancy with a strategy of thrombus removal is safe and avoids post-thrombotic morbidity. Herrera, S.,Comerota, A. J.,Thakur, S.,Sunderji, S.,Disalle, R.,Kazanjian, S. N.,Assi, Z.; J. Vasc. Surg.. 2013 Aug 16.
- Bell-bottom aortoiliac endografts: an alternative that preserves pelvic blood flow. Kritpracha, B., Pigott, J.P., Russell, T.E., Corbey, M.J., Whalen, R.C., DiSalle, R.S., Price, C.I., Sproat, I.A., Beebe, H.G.; J Vasc Surg. 2002 May.
- Treatment of TIPS stenosis with ePTFE graft-covered stents. DiSalle, R. S., Dolmatch, B. L.; Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 1998 Mar 01.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Robert Disalle, Dr. Robert Disalle, MD, Dr. R Disalle, Dr. Robert S Disalle
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Disalle's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, OH)
- Alan Rogers, MD
- Raluca Avram, MD
- Thomas Spackman, MD
- John Gaspar, MD
- Raghid Kikano, MD
- Samuel Rajkowski, DO
- James Murakami, MD
- Lyndsey Burton, MD
- Theodore Payne, MD
- Maria Bayona Molano, MD