Are you Dr. Doud?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2905 Telegraph Ave
Berkeley, CA 94705Phone(510) 841-0411Fax(510) 845-5030
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Doud, MD is a nephrologist in Berkeley, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center-Alta Bates Campus, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit Campus, and Sutter Solano Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1975
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1971 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsPassive adaptation of the prosthesis-implant interface by soldering gold cylinders to the framework castingJohn W. McCartney, Robert Doud> ;Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry. 1993 Jul 1
- 5 citationsDevelopment of a lesion resembling diabetic nephropathy in a renal homograft.Robert B. Doud, David B. N. Lee, Jerry Waisman, Jerry M. Bergstein> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1977 Jul 1
- 13 citationsHigh-output congestive failure from femoral arteriovenous shunts for vascular access.Henry J. Fee, Jorge A. Levisman, Robert B. Doud, Arthur L. Golding> ;Annals of Surgery. 1976 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center-Alta Bates CampusBerkeley, California
- Doctors Medical CenterSan Pablo, California
- Sutter Solano Medical CenterVallejo, California
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit CampusOakland, California