Are you Dr. Dwyer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6 Wildwood Medical Center
Essex, CT 06426Phone(860) 767-2003Fax(860) 767-7430
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Dwyer, MD is a board certified urologist in Essex, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital.
Education & Training
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Residency, Urology, 1971 - 1974
- Georgetown University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- District of Columbia General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1967
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Thought Leadership: New Brainstorm AI Model Boosts Gap SavingsSeptember 15th, 2020
- Middlesex HospitalMiddletown, Connecticut