- Dr. Robert Earhart, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Education & Medical Training
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans
- Louisiana State University
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License1968 - 2015
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationEpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Pseudo-Kaposi sarcoma. A patient with arteriovenous malformation and skin lesions simulating Kaposi sarcoma. Earhart, R. N., Aeling, J. A., Nuss, D. D., Mellette, J. R.; Arch Dermatol. 1974 Dec 01.
- Dermabrasion for adenoma sebaceum. Earhart, R. N., Nuss, D. D., Martin, R. J., Imber, R., Aeling, J. L.; J Dermatol Surg. 1976 Nov.
- Minoxidil-induced hypertrichosis: treatment with calcium thioglycolate depilatory. Earhart, R. N., Ball, J., Nuss, D. D., Aeling, J. L.; South Med J. 1977 Apr.
- Register to See 1 More
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Robert Earhart, Dr. Robert Earhart, MD, Dr. R Earhart, Dr. Robert N. Earhart