Dr. Emery is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office501 Virginia Dr
Batesville, AR 72501Phone+1 870-698-1846Fax+1 870-793-2463
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, Urology, 1995 - 1998
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1993 - 1995
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 1993
- Hendrix CollegeBA, Biology, 1985 - 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsA randomized double-blind study assessing 4 versus 8 mg. doxazosin for benign prostatic hyperplasia.Scott A. MacDIARMID, Robert T. Emery, Scott F. Ferguson, Rebecca McGUIRT-FRANKLIN, William J. McINTYRE, Don E. Johnson> ;The Journal of Urology. 1999 Nov 1
- Benign pelvic mesothelioma.Robert T. Emery, Scott MacDiarmid> ;Urology. 1997 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: