Dr. Faust is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd.
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-7000Fax(781) 744-5351
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2009
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 53 citationsUse of IQ-Adjusted Norms to Predict Progressive Cognitive Decline in Highly Intelligent Older IndividualsDorene M. Rentz, Terri J. Huh, Robert R. Faust, Andrew E. Budson, Leonard F. M. Scinto, Reisa A. Sperling, Kirk R. Daffner> ;Neuropsychology (journal). 2004 Jan 1
- 72 citationsFrontal and Parietal Components of a Cerebral Network Mediating Voluntary Attention to Novel EventsKirk R. Daffner, Leonard F. M. Scinto, A. M. Weitzman, Robert R. Faust, Dorene M. Rentz, Andrew E. Budson, Philip J. Holcomb> ;Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience. 2003 Feb 1
- Is the Donut in Front of the Car? an Electrophysiological Study Examining Spatial Reference Frame ProcessingHolly A. Taylor, Robert R. Faust, Tatiana Sitnikova, Susan J. Naylor, D. Phillip J. Holcomb> ;Canadian Journal of Experimental Psychology. 2001 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: