Are you Dr. Fields?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18133 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356Phone(818) 466-7770Fax(818) 466-7777
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Fields, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Tarzana, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Maryland. He is affiliated with Motion Picture and Television Fund Hospital and Residential Services and West Hills Hospital and Medical Center.
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1981 - 1985
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1980 - 1981
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1985 - 1988
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:LA Area Castle Connolly, 2013
- Top Doctors:Southern California Castle Connolly, 2012
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Motion Picture and Television Fund Hospital and Residential ServicesWoodland Hills, California
- West Hills Hospital and Medical CenterWest Hills, California