Are you Dr. Flowers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Doughty St.
Charleston, SC 29403Phone(843) 789-1800Fax(843) 724-1306
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Flowers, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Charleston, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and Mississippi. He is affiliated with Roper Hospital, Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, and Roper St. Francis Mount Pleasant Hospital.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1976 - 1980
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1977 - 2021
- MS State Medical License 1976 - 2019
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists