Are you Dr. Fry?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Pine St
Texarkana, TX 75501Phone(903) 798-8898Fax(903) 798-8879
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Fry, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Texarkana, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Arkansas. He is affiliated with Wadley Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1976 - 1994
- TX State Medical License 1975 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Placental CpG methylation of HPA-axis genes is associated with cognitive impairment at age 10 among children born extremely preterm.Meakin, C. J.,Martin, E. M.,Santos, H. P.,Mokrova, I.,Kuban, K.,O'Shea, T. M.,Joseph, R. M.,Smeester, L.,Fry, R. C.> ;Horm Behav. 2018 Feb 27
- Wadley Regional Medical CenterTexarkana, Texas