Dr. Gallo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Hope Dr Bldg A
Bone And Joint Institute, Ec089
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(717) 531-5638Fax(717) 531-7583
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Gallo is an orthopedic surgeon in Hershey, PA and is affiliated with Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Penn State College of Medicine and has been in practice 15 years. He specializes in orthopedic sports medicine and is experienced in sports medicine, anterior cruciate ligament tear, rotator cuff repair, anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, and posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.
Education & Training
- Hospital for Special SurgeryFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- Allegheny General Hospital - Western Pennsylvania HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2002 - 2007
- Penn State University Affiliated HospitalsClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2011
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- The Efficacy of Local Anesthetics to Reduce Shoulder Pain Post-Steroid Injections Start of enrollment: 2015 Dec 01Gallo R.A.
- Effects of Femoral Versus Saphenous Nerve Blocks on Knee Extensor Strength, Pain, and Patient-Perceived Physical Function Following ACL Reconstruction Start of enrollment: 2013 Jul 01Gallo, R.A.,Myers, A.
Publications & Presentations
- Outcomes following quadriceps tendon repair using transosseous tunnels versus suture anchors: A systematic review.Anuj V. Mehta, Christopher T. Wilson, Tonya S. King, Robert A. Gallo> ;Injury-international Journal of The Care of The Injured. 2021 Mar 1
- Conservative or surgical management for that shoulder dislocationCayce Onks, Matthew Silvis, Jayson Loeffert, James Tucker, Robert A. Gallo> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2021 Mar 1
- Those with hemophilia or von Willebrand disease do not have increased perioperative complications following anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: Results of a cas...Connor L. Zale, Doug Leslie, Djibril M. Ba, Guodong Liu, Robert A. Gallo> ;Knee. 2020 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: