Are you Dr. Gammon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 105 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2821 E President George Bush Hwy
Richardson, TX 75082Phone+1 972-680-0668Fax+1 972-680-2499
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Gammon, MD is a pulmonologist in Richardson, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Alabama. He is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center, Medical City Plano, and Medical City McKinney.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1987 - 2002
- TX State Medical License 1985 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Advance EMR, GE Healthcare, 2013
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 62 citationsBronchiolitis Obliterans Organizing Pneumonia Associated with Systemic Lupus ErythematosusRobert Bruce Gammon, Tracy A. Bridges, Hussein Al-Nezir, Charles Bruce Alexander, John I. Kennedy> ;Chest. 1992 Oct 1