Dr. Gordon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Founders Plaza
East Hartford, CT 06108Phone(617) 610-9744
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2015 - 2016
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2011 - 2015
- Newton-Wellesley HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2010 - 2011
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Outcomes of pregnancies with a low-lying placenta diagnosed on second-trimester sonography.Heller, H. T.,Mullen, K. M.,Gordon, R. W.,Reiss, R. E.,Benson, C. B.> ;J Ultrasound Med. 2014 Mar 25
- Blunt pancreatic trauma: evaluation with MDCT technology.Gordon, R. W.,Anderson, S. W.,Ozonoff, A.,Rekhi, S.,Soto, J. A.> ;Emerg Radiol. 2013 Apr 23
- Traumatic Shoulder Injuries: A Force Mechanism Analysis-Glenohumeral Dislocation and InstabilityScott E Sheehan, Robert Gordon, Lewis L Shi, Stacy E Smith> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2013 Aug
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: