Are you Dr. Graham?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 77 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16020 Park Valley Dr
Round Rock, TX 78681Phone(512) 977-0000Fax(512) 977-0020
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Graham, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Round Rock, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, New Mexico, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with St. David's Round Rock Medical Center and Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- NM State Medical License 2002 - 2019
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 2003
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2012