Overview of Dr. Griffin
Dr. Robert Griffin is an anesthesiologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with Hospital for Special Surgery. He received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School and has been in practice 10 years. He is one of 100 doctors at Hospital for Special Surgery who specialize in Anesthesiology.
Office429 East 75th Street
New York, NY 10021Fax(646) 797-8551
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2011 - 2012
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 2008 - 2011
- Massachusetts General HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
- Randomized Controlled Trial of Ketamine Infusion With Continuous Epidural Infusion for Treatment of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Start of enrollment: 2014 Mar 24
Publications & Presentations
- Epidural Steroid Injections Acutely Suppress Bone Formation Markers in Postmenopausal Women.Shannon Clare, Alexander Dash, Yi Liu, Jonathan Harrison, Katelyn Vlastaris, Seth Waldman, Robert Griffin, Paul Cooke, Vijay Vad, Ellen Casey, Richard S Bockman, Josep...> ;The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism. 2022 May 7
- 17 citationsDual transcriptomic and epigenomic study of reaction severity in peanut-allergic children.Anh N. Do, Corey T. Watson, Ariella Cohain, Robert S. Griffin, Alexander Grishin, Robert A. Wood, A. Wesley Burks, Stacie M. Jones, Amy M. Scurlock, Donald Y.M. Leung,...> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2020 Apr 1
- Imagined Examples of Painful Experiences Provided by Chronic Low Back Pain Patients and Attributed a Pain Numerical Rating Score.Robert S. Griffin, Maria Antoniak, Phuong Dinh Mac, Vladimir Kramskiy, Seth Waldman, David Mimno> ;Frontiers in Neuroscience. 2020 Feb 5
- Join now to see all
- Hospital for Special SurgeryNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: