Robert Harper, MD
Professor, Psychiatry & Behavioral Science, University of Texas Medical School, Houston
- 2800 S Macgregor Way
Houston, TX 77021
Phone: (713) 741-5000
Fax: (713) 741-5049
Dr. Harper's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Harper's Education & Medical Training
- University Texas Affil SystemsResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Texas Medical School at HoustonMedical School
Dr. Harper's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Harper's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Assessment of sensitization risk of a laundry pre-spotter containing protease. Weeks, J. A.,Harper, R. A.,Simon, R. A.,Burdick, J. D.; Cutan Ocul Toxicol. 2011 Dec.
- Clinical impairment measures and reading performance in a large age-related macular degeneration group. Cacho, I., Dickinson, C.M., Smith, H.J., Harper, R.A.; Optom Vis Sci. 2010 May.
- Retinal nerve fiber layer measures in high- and normal-tension glaucoma. Konstantakopoulou, E., Reeves, B.C., Fenerty, C., Harper, R.A.; Optom Vis Sci. 2008 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Robert Harper, Dr. Robert Harper, MD, Dr. R Harper, Dr. Robert Andrew Harper
- 5 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 5 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Harper's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, TX)
- Melanie Suhr, MD
- Uma Rao, MD
- Thomas Demoor, MD
- Digna (Cruz Escalona) Cruz Grost, MD
- Devereaux Nollie, MD
- Stephen Brannan, MD
- Erik Lindfors, MD
- Eliz Bratteng, MD
- Sarah Speeg, MD
- Shama Rasheed, MD