Dr. Harrell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office120 William Penn Plaza
Durham, NC 27704Phone(919) 220-5306Fax(919) 220-2627
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Rheumatology, 1983 - 1985
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1982 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013-2014
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
- A Long-Term Efficacy and Safety Study of Ixekizumab (LY2439821) in Participants With Active Psoriatic Arthritis Start of enrollment: 2015 Sep 14
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationspiggyBac transposon remobilization and enhancer detection in Anopheles mosquitoesDavid A. O'Brochta, Robert Alford, Kristina L. Pilitt, Channa Aluvihare, Robert A. Harrell> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2011 Sep 27
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: