Are you Dr. Hart?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19815 Governors Hwy
Flossmoor, IL 60422Phone+1 708-798-2950Fax+1 708-957-7471
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Hart, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Flossmoor, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, and Northwest Community Healthcare.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1972 - 1975
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Pediatrics, 1968 - 1970
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1969 - 2020
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAAAI) American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsLysine 68 acetylation directs MnSOD as a tetrameric detoxification complex versus a monomeric tumor promoter.Yueming Zhu, Xianghui Zou, Angela E. Dean, Joseph O’ Brien, Yucheng Gao, Elizabeth L. Tran, Seong Hoon Park, Guoxiang Liu, Matthew B. Kieffer, Haiyan Jiang, Melissa E....> ;Nature Communications. 2019 Jun 3