Dr. Heidepriem is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1021 Montgomery Hwy
Vestavia Hills, AL 35216Phone(205) 423-2495Fax(205) 423-2498
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 2004 - 2005
- Baptist Health SystemResidency, General Surgery, 1999 - 2004
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2001 - 2021
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsRuptured aneurysm of the inferior thyroid artery: Repair with coil embolizationH. Edward Garrett, Robert W. Heidepriem, L. Paul Broadbent> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2005 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: