Are you Dr. Holzman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDepartment Of Medicine, NYU School Of Medicine
550 First Ave
New York, NY 10016Phone+1 212-263-6402Fax+1 212-263-7369
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Holzman, MD is an infectious disease specialist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Maryland. He is affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney Island.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1971
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1966
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1968 - 2025
- MD State Medical License 1970 - 1992
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsExpanding on The Origins, Evolution, and Spread of Anesthesia Monitoring Standards.David J. Cullen, Jeffrey B. Cooper, John H. Eichhorn, Ward R. Maier, James H. Philip, Robert S. Holzman> ;Anesthesia and Analgesia. 2021 Jul 1
- 3 citationsEffect of Vancomycin on the Gut Microbiome and Plasma Concentrations of Gut-Derived Uremic Solutes.Lama Nazzal, Leland Soiefer, Michelle Chang, Farah Tamizuddin, Daria Schatoff, Lucas Cofer, Maria E Aguero-Rosenfeld, Albert Matalon, Björn Meijers, Robert S. Holzman,...> ;Kidney International Reports. 2021 May 19
- 1 citationsJohn Snow: Anesthesiologist, Epidemiologist, Scientist, and HeroRobert S. Holzman> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2021 Apr 29
- Join now to see all
- NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney IslandBrooklyn, New York