Are you Dr. Houser?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office353 Fairmont Blvd.
Rapid City, SD 57701Phone(605) 719-1000Fax(605) 719-1027
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Houser Jr., MD is a board certified internist in Rapid City, South Dakota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Dakota and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Monument Health Custer Hospital, and Veterans Affairs Black Hills Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Creighton University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1998 - 2009
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- The Plastic Surgery Trend That's Skyrocketing in the U.SApril 18th, 2016