Dr. Huang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 East Medical Center Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Phone(734) 936-6666
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2014 - 2025
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- NE State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Emergency and Critical Care Applications for Contrast-Enhanced UltrasoundMary Beth Phelan, Jason T. Nomura, Laura Oh, Robert D. Huang, Srikar Adhikari> ;The American Journal of Emergency Medicine.
- Guideline-Concordant Versus Discordant Antimicrobial Therapy in Patients with Community-Onset Complicated Intra-Abdominal InfectionsRobert D Huang, Mark E Rupp> ;Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology. 2016 Mar 30
- Michigan MedicineAnn Arbor, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: