Are you Dr. Isler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
Portland, ME 04102Phone(207) 662-2571
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Isler, MD is a board certified radiologist in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Florida, and New Hampshire. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center, St Andrews Hospital, and MaineGeneral Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1975 - 1978
- University of North Carolina HospitalsInternship, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1998 - 2015
- NH State Medical License 1996 - 2016
- CA State Medical License 1983 - 2014
- ME State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1975 - 2015
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 77 citationsIs computed tomographic grading of splenic injury useful in the nonsurgical management of blunt traumaJames S. Kohn, David E. Clark, Robert J. Isler, Christopher F. Pope> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 1994 Mar 1
- 8 citationsMR imaging of asherman syndrome : total endometrial obliterationThomas A. Dykes, Robert J. Isler, Allan C. Mclean> ;Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography. 1991 Sep 1
- 39 citationsBlunt Hepatic Trauma: Nonoperative Management in AdultsJohn A. Federico, William R. Horner, David E. Clark, Robert J. Isler> ;Archives of Surgery. 1990 Jul 1
- Join now to see all