Dr. Jablonski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1515 Southern Blvd
Bronx, NY 10460Phone(718) 589-2440Fax(718) 991-4516
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1993 - 1995
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1989 - 1993
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License Active through 1991
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsLong-term Nasal Mucosal Tissue Expansion Use in Repair of Large Nasoseptal PerforationsThomas Romo, Robert D. Jablonski, Aaron L. Shapiro, Steven A. McCormick> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 1995 Mar 1
- 36 citationsNasal Reconstruction Using Split Calvarial GraftsThomas Romo, Robert D. Jablonski> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 1992 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: