Are you Dr. Jackson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office517 Chesnee Hwy
Gaffney, SC 29341Phone+1 864-487-7655Fax+1 864-487-7818
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Jackson Jr., MD is a board certified family physician in Gaffney, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus.
Education & Training
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare SystemResidency, Surgery, 1984 - 1985
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1982 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 1982 - 1986
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- SC’s Doctor Discipline Board Silent as COVID-19 Misinformation Debate RagesFebruary 26th, 2022
- S. Carolina Senators Hear Testimony on COVID-19 TreatmentsSeptember 23rd, 2021
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina