Are you Dr. Johnston?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 5 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 University Blvd
Galveston, TX 77555Phone+1 409-772-2870Fax+1 409-747-2400
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Johnston, DO is a board certified pathologist in Galveston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2016 - 2020
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State License 2018 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- Is 5q deletion in de novo Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) with excess blasts a surrogate marker for the cryptic t(7;21)(p22;q22)? A case report and review of literature.Robert D Johnston, Farzaneh H Sayedian, Christina Mendiola, William Ehman Jr, Veronica Ortega, Gopalrao V N Velagaleti> ;Cancer genetics. 2022 Apr 1